Thursday, April 25, 2013

Everything is New!

Wade cracked me up today at our little independent grocery in Boonville. Down each aisle he just kept swinging his head from side to side...taking all these items in. And was straining to look around me to make eye contact with anyone that was near. That reminded me of Alden when he was a baby

We actually got a five hour block is sleep last night so maybe we are turning a corner on his jet lag. In our pre Wade days this weekend would have me at quilt retreat in Black Mt and a day trip to Merlefest. He is doing well so who knows maybe we will head up the mountain tomorrow for a quick visit!

2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

oh, what fun! isn't fun to see things through a little ones's eyes. Everything is so new to them.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I heard it was the hit of the retreat and the best show and tell of all time! Hugs to you and Wade; I love the grocery store photo, I just wonder what's going through his mind. If you want another quick trip with a little playmate for Wade on Monday or Tuesday guess who's going to be hanging out at the Goodneedle's?!