Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Full day (trying to wear him down)

Last night I felt we digressed on the time change....Wade was so sleepy after dinner at 7:30 that he couldn't finish his bottle. Thence at 11:30 he was crying....two bottles of milk later and he was still fussing but at two he was happy and playing in his crib. I took him downstairs and we played until 3. Mike relieved me then and had him back to sleep by 3:15. We all then got to sleep until 6

So today the strategy was one afternoon nap . We met Lisa and Shelby at Tanglewood, visited the staff at CMS and Mary kept him during nap while I ran a few errands. We got home about 4 then had dinner at church then visited Uncle Kenny. Bath and in bed by 8:30

I hope we wore him out enough to get a long block of sleep tonight!0


3 comments:

OhQuilter said...

Good Luck! I am so loving all the pictures.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Banjo looks thrilled! Here's hoping your scheduling strategy was successful.

Becky G said...

I've been wondering @ Wade & Banjo. This photo makes me smile. Looks like Banjo is fishing for young boys with the flick of his tail.