Sunday, April 21, 2013

Home!

Our trip home went well for Wade. He slept on each leg. We were really worried about the twelve hour flight from Beijing to Detroit. We had bulkhead seating and thought I would be able to use the bassinet that Delta has that hangs from the wall but he is over twenty pounds. So once airborne I just made a little bed at my feet with blankets and a pillow and he stayed there for probably six or seven hours. Mom and Dad didn't get much rest though.

We made it to bed about 1am and he was up at 5am. Today he has been grouchy and I hoped to keep him up until 6 but its not going to happen. I guess I will eat a quick bite then follow him to bed so when he is up ready to eat and play about 2 I can hang.

I also sent a few minutes touring the yard, we came home to Spring blooms!








5 comments:

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Glad your home safely! Worried about you when heard about the earthquake.

OhQuilter said...

Welcome HOME!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Welcome home to all the family! :)

Becky G said...

Welcome home! What a pleasure it has been accompanying you all on this long journey. Thank-you so very much for sharing it. Peace, b

MJMR said...

Welcome home!